At ANEW, sound principles of ethical corporate governance are critical to obtaining and retaining the trust of all stakeholders, including investors, employees, customers, suppliers, and the communities in which we operate. This applies to our efforts in sustainability, as we seek to be open and transparent about our progress in advancing our ESG goals. We working to operate under the following Industry Standards;
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001)
- Energy Management Systems (ISO 50001)
- Water Efficiency Management Systems (ISO 46001)
- Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001)
- Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001)
- Sarbanes Oxley
As we purchase, consume, mold, stamp, wrap, and package products our manufacturing technology along with the products that come off the line can be tracked.